For maximum safety, Spa Bangkok has set the new service guidelines;
- All treatments must be reserved in advanced at least 1-3 hours ahead.
- Reservation can be made from 12.00 – 7.00 p.m.
- Last treatment starts at 8 p.m. and must finish by 9.30 p.m.
- For treatment at the opening of the spa, please make at least one day advance reservation.
- For those without reservations, additional fees will be applied
- All surfaces will be cleaned with disinfectant chemicals
- Alcohol will be sprayed at all the touchpoints such as doorknobs, tables, treatment bed, etc.
- Treatment bed will be placed with disinfected linens
- Disinfected bath towels will be placed in a sealed bag along with body cleansing materials
- Limit the numbers of customers in each time slots with social distancing
- Customer will be asked to change to sandals provided upon arrival
- Staff will clean the shoes’ sole with alcohol spray and keep them in secure place
- Customer must clean their hands with alcohol gels, get temperature check
- Registration is required and kept confidentially
- Therapist will clean their body before giving treatment, wear face mask, face shield. Hands will be cleaned with alcohol gel before each treatment
- Treatment will no longer last than 2 hours, no steam, sauna, jacuzzi provided
- Customer must wear face mask at all times during treatment
- Bottled water will be provided
- After the treatment, boxed fruit juiced will be served
- There will be no other drinks, fruits or cold towels provided
5.Post treatment Procedures
- Linens, towels will be cleaned separately. Dry & disinfected linens and towels will be placed in sealed bags for cleanliness.
- Treatment room and touch points will be cleaned with disinfectant chemicals and alcohol
- Therapist will take a shower to be ready for next customer